10 Reasons Why Cats Are The Best Valentine's Day Companions February 13 2017
1. Your cat has been a loyal, loving partner from the start. They have never lied to you, or let you down. They may not always be as affection as you would like, but they appreciate and love you more than you know. We can tell you one thing...they will never break your heart!
3. They make the best cuddlers. Plus, they are happy to just lay with you without any expectations at the end of the night! If you know what I mean...
4. They listen without opinions. When was the last time that you could talk to a man for hours without him saying a word or placing judgements? Probably never! Cats really are the best listeners.
5. They are usually pretty satisfied with the food you give them. If they're not they'll just leave it, but you won't hear them saying your cooking is boring or that you need to make more effort in the kitchen!
6. You will never need to fight them for the remote control! Cats don't mind watching your favourite tv shows and movies. In fact, they seem to find your favourite romantic comedies quite soothing!
7. You can listen to whatever music you like! No need to turn it down or skip the song. They'll happily sit with you and listen to 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion on repeat.
8. They don't expect you to clean up after them, do their laundry, wash their dishes. Sure they do ask that you to keep a clean litter and a bowl full of water, but hey, that's a lot easier than constantly picking up after the male species that we like to call The Tornado!
9. They will never make a bad day worse. You can be sure that even if you've had a bad day, they will do something to make you feel better. Maybe a little meow when you walk in the door? A sweet purr or brush up against your leg? Or my personal favourite - a kneading, soft-paw massage followed by a snuggle. Exactly what you need after a long, stressful day!
10. Your cat will never judge you for being a crazy cat lady. In fact, they'll love you even more for it! No need to ever hide it...give in and relish in the LOVE FOR CATS!
We hoped this has helped you to realize that by having a cat you've already got the best Valentine's Day date you could ever want! Because every day with a cat, is the best day of the year <3