10 Types of People You'll Meet on Black Friday November 08 2017
While we already had our Catsgiving, before you know it, the American Catsgiving will be here - and with it, the most infamous of holiday shopping days: Black Friday. We here at Meowingtons want to help you prepare for the inevitable Black Friday holiday rush! Here's a leaflet from our online Black Friday Guidebook to help you navigate the ins and outs of shopping if you're going to brave the stores come November 24th. You'll need to know the types of people you're going to run into and how to ID them.
1. The "Soccer Mom" who wants to speak to the manager.
2. The seasonal sales associate who really wasn't prepared.
3. The seasoned Black Friday sales manager who's seen too much.
4. The first-time Black Friday shopper who's amazed by EVERYTHING.
5. The guy who grabbed the last TV but, uh, that's ok, he can have it...
6. That one guy who has to have one of everything because it's ON SALE!
7. The desperate person who really, really needs that last blender even though they already have one. It's 90% off!
8. The impatient shopper who doesn't understand that waiting in lines is par for the course Black Friday and keeps asking why this is taking so long.
9. The exhausted partner/bag holder who really doesn't want to be here and can't remember how they got talked into tagging along.
10. The Fighter. They will literally fight you for that cashmere sweater.
If you're going to be charging headlong into battle (er, shopping) this Black Friday, hopefully, this guide will help you navigate the crowds. Or you could just spend Black Friday at home and get the same great deals on Meowingtons.com ... without having to stand in line. Or duke it out with the cashmere sweater guy.