15 Cat Tweets That Are Way Too Relatable March 28 2018
Beware: If you're a cat owner, these tweets might be almost too relatable.
1. If you haven't vowed to sacrifice your life for your cat, do you even have a cat?
2. Your cats get litter and the UPS guy gets to work on his glutes. It's a win/win!
3. Who needs Netflix? All you need is a cat and a box!
4. "I see mew."
5. Aaron is all of us when our cats begin singing us the song of their people.
6. This truthful tweet about cats and parenthood.
7. And this painfully honest tweet about cats and productivity.
8. Ever wonder why cats shove their butts in your face?
9. This pure, wholesome tweet is #ME
10. This truthful gem of love and affection.
11. We've all experienced this EXTREME BETRAYAL at some point or another.
12. If you've been chosen for sits, you can't move. It is the law.
13. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a purr.
14. You're lying if you say you haven't done this at least once.
15. Me, when I see any cat, ever: