20 Cats That Have Nailed The Vintage Pinup Girl Look October 20 2017
We've shown you kittens posing as newborn babies in photo shoots that are almost too precious for words. We've shared evidence that cats are spies, watching our every move from behind a mask of adorable lies. And now, thanks to the brainchild of one Rachael Aslett, we have cats that are giving the pinup girls of the '50s a real run for their money. Some of the similarities are so spot-on, it's hard to believe that pinup artists didn't use cats as their inspiration.
1. One woman's chapeau is another cat's baguette.
2. When you got that color coordination on lock.
3. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike! I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like. And so does my cat.
4. Ain't this little blue getup just the bee's knees?
5. Don't forget your jazz hands, darling!
6. "I throw like a girl, huh? Let's see if you can catch like a man."
7. When you spot your crush across the way and try to "act natural."
8. Read above.
9. "Shh. No. It wasn't me. You didn't hear anything. It was one of the balloons letting out a bit of air. That's all."
10. Just keep swingin'!
11. Beach volleyball can get a little ... competitive.
12. "Gimme a C! Gimme an A! Gimme a T! What does that spell?" I don't know. Cats can't spell.
13. "Did I do that?" If you read that in Steve Urkel's voice, you get 10 "Only '90s kids" points.
14. Go ahead. Catcall me one more time.
15. There was an attempt made. 🌟
16. Home is where the heart is. So ... in my chest?
17. Come through, Maru!
18. This is Princess Monster Truck. And that is her plumpkin. You're welcome.
19. "Ok, listen, I know it's kind of a big target but you don't have to be rude about it."
20. And for the big finish ...